13th September, 2018
Join Mahkota in Indonesia to play an integral role in coordinating the operationalization and implementation of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), and supporting the management team of Integrated Referral and Service System (SLRT) and the Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society (MAHKOTA) program with credible information and reports. The M&E Coordinator will provide synthesis and analysis of M&E data to show program progress and results that feed into the decision-making processes or corrective action that may be needed.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://bit.ly/2x9Wtqc
You will be a motivated and proactive Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator with the right combination of strong understanding and experience in program monitoring and evaluation strategy. You will also have:
- A Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Development studies, Evaluation or any related field.
- More than 10 years of experience in program monitoring and evaluation including data quality assurance, research development, sampling framework and power calculation and experience using statistical software such as SPSS, CS Pro or similar statistical software.
- Considerable professional experience working in or with a large government’s poverty reduction programs or government’s social protection program or similarly complex programs preferably with international development agencies. Previous experience with DFAT an asset.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, including to effectively communicate internally / externally, share information with colleagues, clients and the management.
- Proven excellent presentational and writing skills, including working with time constraints in the preparation of high quality documents.
- Fluency in written and oral Bahasa Indonesia and in English.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local labour laws.
Why join Mahkota?
The Mahkota program offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Mahkota, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply