This job holder reports to Managing Director based in Seattle, USA.
Work with a small international & local team to improve ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) standards & protect nature & local communities in Eastern Central Sulawesi.
Scope of Work:
- Work closely with government agenies, companies & related stakeholders
- Partner with local communities to engage in conserved & environmental sustainability issues
- Create & implement public & other communications strategies
- Fluency in both verbal & written English & Indonesian
- Preferably Master’s/S2 degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated commitment to conservation
- Previous experience with industrial issues preferred
- Extremely good people skills across multiple stakeholders
Send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com subject “Mining Outreach Manager”