Location: Melinggih Kelod, Payangan, North of Ubud, Bali
- Responsible for managing and developing the design, implementation, and management of a range of online & offline marketing communication strategies for the foundation, programs, products, and services for publicity and sales.
- Build strong relationships with external parties, expand Begawan’s network, and drive the foundation’s brand awareness.
- Monitor different media platforms for potential collaboration opportunities and clients for the foundation’s exposure, products, and services.
- Responsible for building communication and relationship with clients and potential clients to promote the foundation, programs, products, and services.
- Monitor and respond to queries and comments on the foundation’s communications and social media platforms.
- Provide regular updates on marketing communications and sales copies for the foundation’s website and social media.
- Organise marketing communications and sales events such as campaigns, exhibitions, and open days. Source speakers seek sponsorship and fundraising opportunities.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations about the foundation, programs, products, and services.
- Coordinate with other team members within the foundation to optimise marketing communications and sales efforts.
- A self-starter with Indonesian national.
- Minimum bachelor’s in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or other related fields.
- Minimum three years of marketing communications or/and sales working experience. A suitable equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience in marketing communications and sales campaigns both offline and online through the foundation’s different social media platforms.
- Understand and have experience in sustainability programs, regenerative farming, and conservation is desirable.
- Experience working in NGOs and foundations is an advantage.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Indonesian. The ability to converse in Balinese is an advantage.
- Highly self-motivated with strong open communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management, organisational skills, and follow-through.
- Excellent capacity to manage uncertainties at work and simultaneously undertake various tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media literacy is a must.
- Field experience in Bali is desirable.
How to Apply: Please provide your Application Letter and detailed CV with your proposed salary (required) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject (Marketing Communications & Sales Officer_Your Name). The application will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Once we find a suitable candidate, we will close the vacancy.