#ChapterWMAP is a leadership development program for young individuals aged 30 and below who have passion to make a social change in society and currently run !deas Lab, a pilot and experimental program which develop new projects under the big topic of Women, Technology and Social Impact.
We currently looking for:
Marketing and Communication Executive
(Based in Yogyakarta and min 2 years experience)
You will work to strengthen Chapter W’s brand visibility and build relationship with significant stakeholders. You’ll also get an opportunity to travel to different project sites in Eastern Indonesia!
- A university degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years work experience. If you do not have 2 years work experience, you are still eligible to apply if you have, or about to complete, a Master Degree AND you have accumulated at least 1 year formal work experience
- Strong command of Bahasa Indonesia and good command of English.
- Has a strong familiarity and knowledge of marketing and branding strategies
- Has a proven ability in handling formal stakeholders/partners relations
Job Description of Marketing & Communication Executive:
- Work closely with the Executive Director to strengthen Chapter W’s brand visibility and positioning as a thought leader
- Oversee and produce regular content for Chapter W (both Mothers of Light and !deas Lab) across all platforms such as social media, newsletters, annual report, blog
- Organize relevant offline marketing events to raise more awareness of Chapter W’s work in Indonesia and Singapore
- Engage in media outreach and assist in building relationships with current and future stakeholders
- Manage our database so that our supporters, partners and media contacts are regularly and meaningfully engaged