MDF Training & Consultancy is an international agency with over 35 years of experience, with Head Office in the Netherlands and 10 branches worldwide. We have a global network of qualified trainers and consultants and provide high-quality management training and consultancy services in more than 50 countries. We assist organisations to improve their performance, enhance the practical skills and competencies of staff members, and maximise the impact of sustainable results in projects and programmes. For more information about us, visit our website: www.mdf.nl.
MDF is seeking one creative and enthusiastic person to strengthen its lively global marketing team in the position of:
Marketing & Business Development Officer (Indonesian)
(Full-time, based in Bali, Indonesia)
We are looking for a professional with a background in international marketing, preferably with at least three years of relevant experience in a social enterprise or professional service providers.
The ideal candidate can think along strategically, design marketing strategies, and convert these strategies into good practice. He/she has a strong digital-technological capacity, knows the value of different marketing channels (social media, website, newsletters, etc.), and is able to work independently as well as in a (virtual) team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the further development and implementation of MDF’s global marketing strategy and campaigns to promote MDF services, including the design of online and offline marketing products.
- Work with different trainers/consultants in MDF offices all over the world – with a focus on the MDF Asia Offices – to design and implement marketing plans for individual courses or service packages, as per the marketing calendar.
- Contribute to the further professionalisation of marketing in MDF Global, e.g., development of the MDF website and marketing automation tools. Ensure a professional and attractive look of our website and other external communication.
For global marketing tasks, you will work under the supervision of MDF’s managing director in a team with colleagues from Africa and Europe.
Marketing and business development for MDF Asia
- In collaboration with the marketing and consultant team, design, oversee, coordinate and conduct MDF Asia’s marketing and business development activities such as social media campaigns, networking with existing and potential clients and alumni;
- In cooperation with the Branch Director and the rest of the Asia team, strengthen MDF’s brand name and reputation through general marketing and representation activities, and maintain and develop client relations.
Qualifications and competencies
- Relevant academic background – preferably a master’s degree in (international) marketing and communication or a related field
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience as a marketing/business development professional in a social enterprise or an organisation providing learning and/or consultancy services in a regional/international context.
- Experience with and eagerness/enthusiasm to design and experiment with a diverse range of (online) marketing tools and techniques
- Pro-active, open to learning, pragmatic, commercial
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken
- Empathic but convincing communicator with the ability to establish and maintain personal relations
- Capacity to work independently as well as in a (virtual) team
- An inspiring working environment in an international context
- Being part of our team in the Bali office, the global (virtual) marketing team, and the larger MDF group (over 150 colleagues in total)
Remuneration/rates in accordance with MDF terms and conditions.
Please send your CV (max 4 pages) and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (ref. Recruitment Marketing BDO Bali) before or latest by 12 August 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview. Skill-based tests may be part of the recruitment process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Starting date is negotiable.