SERVICES TALENT POOL
You will provide support directly to the MAHKOTA Core Team, its key implementing partner – TNP2K, and/or one of its other government partners.
30th October 2018
We are seeking applications from local/Indonesian individuals with a wide range of skills and experience as advisers/staff and available at short notice to support program implementation until November 2019, with a potential two-year extension. Individuals selected through this open and competitive process will form a talent pool across the identified service categories.
Category A: Operational Support
Consultants with the skills and expertise below will assist MAHKOTA and its partners to successfully prepare and implement high-level workshops, trainings or events such as conferences in line with the MAHKOTA Operations Manual.
Category B: Monitoring, Evaluation and Research
Consultants with the expertise below will assist MAHKOTA to successfully implement its Monitoring and Evaluation Plan through rigorous monitoring (field trips, workshops, interviews), evaluations (impact, process) and research.
Category C: Communications and Knowledge Management
Consultants with the expertise below will assist MAHKOTA and its partners implement its Communications and Knowledge Management Plan, including the development of publications (newsletters, articles, reports), campaigns, dissemination and library/repository management.
Category D: Sector/Technical- Specific Expertise
Consultants with the skills and expertise below will assist MAHKOTA and its partners, successfully design and implement initiatives across its five outcome streams.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://bit.ly/2yJzC5H
You will be a motivated and proactive adviser with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- Higher-education qualification/accreditation in a relevant field
- Demonstrated technical experience and expertise in the relevant field
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian.
- Demonstrated previous experience of working in donor-funded programs.
- Previous experiences of working in diverse teams. Previous team management experiences an advantage.
Individual applications for the talent pool, will need to satisfy the selection criteria outlined as outlined in the terms of reference.
Why join MAHKOTA?
MAHKOTA offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining MAHKOTA, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team by sending:
- A detailed CV that includes your qualifications, previous employment, languages spoken, a list of three references with contact (email, phone) details; and includes a financial proposal including a daily fee in Indonesian Rupiah and
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria in the Term of Reference (maximum of three pages). Note that applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered
- All correspondence should reference number CID/ACNP/MAHKOTA/STP
Position closes Saturday, 10 November 2018, 5 PM (local time)
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Any offer of employment will require criminal record clearance.