GESI SENIOR ADVISER
To support MAHKOTA to ensure that its programming incorporates GESI principles
Join MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society) program in Jakarta as a full term adviser to play an integral role as GESI Senior Adviser. He/She to support MAHKOTA to ensure that its programming incorporates GESI principles such that women and vulnerable populations can take part in and contribute to inclusive development in Indonesia.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria:
You will be a motivated and proactive GESI Senior Adviser with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
· Masters or PhD in the social sciences, political science, or other related field.
· At least six years’ experience designing, leading, and implementing GESI-related initiatives.
· Demonstrated understanding of the GESI context in Indonesia.
· Experience leading GESI work as part of team.
· Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Indonesian and English.
The following qualifications, skills and experience are an advantage:
· Experience working with government of Indonesia
· Experience in social protection and poverty reduction issues and an understanding of the policy environment, especially related to social protection.
· Demonstrated experience advocating GESI issues, including mainstreaming, in programs and projects.
A competitive daily rate will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local Indonesian labour laws.
Why join MAHKOTA?
MAHKOTA offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining MAHKOTA, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team by sending:
· Your CV;
· Please click “Apply for Job” button found on the advertisement page by click this link.