Kopernik is an exciting, cutting-edge organization that finds what works by experimenting with potential solutions that address social and environmental challenges. Kopernik engages partners from the development, public, and private sectors to advance products, services, and approaches that support underserved communities, as well as creative actors in advocating social-environmental issues.
Kopernik values action, getting things done, and being open and transparent – we have a professional and highly skilled team who are always looking for ways to innovate.
Only candidates who apply through our website will be considered : https://kopernik.info/en/about/careers/lmc-analyst-or-senior-analyst_1
Location: Ubud, Bali
Kopernik is currently hiring an Analyst or Senior Analyst who will work within our Last Mile Consulting (LMC) Team to provide a range of services as part of our ongoing projects and other strategic initiatives. Kopernik’s recruiting team will assess whether a candidate would be considered for the analyst or senior analyst position based on years of experience, managerial capacity, and overall skill set.
- Lead design and implementation of activities for internal and external projects.
- Prepare, coordinate, and conduct interviews with households and businesses.
- Host and accompany clients on field visits and help with interpretation as necessary.
- Other fieldwork-related tasks as necessary.
Market research and analysis
- Design and conduct research on the socio-economic status of particular geographic locations in Indonesia and other developing countries.
- Conduct market research on specific sectors – water, energy, education, housing, agriculture, IT, health, etc. – in Indonesia and other developing countries.
Data analysis and report writing
- Clean and analyze data collected in the field.
- Interpret and summarize the findings in a succinct, visual way.
- Propose actionable recommendations to clients based on key findings.
- Interact with clients on key issues.
- Liaise with and build partnerships with local government and relevant authorities.
- Develop new partnerships with local partners, academic partners, donors, and technology producers.
- Manage team members and budgets for assigned projects.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior staff.
- Develop and prepare funding and partnership proposals.
- Respond to incoming correspondence from local partners, academic partners, donors, and technology producers.
- Undertake other tasks as requested by the team and management.
- Monitor and evaluate Kopernik projects as required.
- Manage other strategic projects.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS
- Excellent communication skills in English and Indonesian.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Advanced computer skills with fluency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Impact and data-focused.
- A can-do and collaborative mindset – comfortable with the ambiguities and demands of a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Indonesian national.
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline such as development studies, economics or business administration.
- 2-5 years of professional work experience. Business consulting and market research background is an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High energy levels.
- A commitment to Kopernik’s values and reaching underserved communities.
- Willingness to travel to remote communities.
- Have experience in qualitative and quantitative research, creating reports, making presentations, working with clients, and consulting (optional).
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 14 August 2022
Please complete the form below and submit your CV, cover letter, and one-minute video explaining why you’re perfect for the job.
Expected remuneration for this position is IDR 6,000,000 to a maximum of IDR 8,000,000 for Analyst position and IDR 8,000,000 to a maximum of IDR 12,000,000 for Senior Analyst position (depending on the experience and qualification of the successful candidate) and other benefits.
- Salary Offer IDR 6,000,000 - IDR 12,000,000