- Conduct a regional language survey to the requested field.
- Make survey reports academically and in general in Indonesian and English.
- Planning a survey before going to the field and also planning a follow-up survey if needed.
- Facilitator for the community to be surveyed.
- Days in lieu will be provided for non-standard workdays.
- Suluh Insan Lestari offers a monthly salary package with health benefits.
- An initial contract will be for 6 months, and possible for extension.
- Suluh Insan Lestari covers costs associated with relocation.
- Possibility of services path in Linguistics or Language Development.
- Opportunity for wider networking with people.
- Willing to work with all people, regardless of religion or denomination.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in Linguistics/Psychology, but others are welcomed to apply.
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in the project / event organizer field (fresh graduates are welcomed to apply).
- Learning spirit, high curiosity, analytic and critical thinking skills, independent, able to work under minimum supervision, physically fit, hard-working, taking initiative, to be responsible, able to work with a team, single is preferred.
- Can take full responsibility in every action taken and made, whether it is wrong or right (able to admit and prove).
- Has proficiency in English speaking/understanding, with IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550
(TOEFL/IELTS certificate is optional).
- Computer literate.
- Has organizational skills (proven by having experiences in student/ neighborhood/ church organizations).
- Has a strong interest in languages and linguistics or community development.
- Willing to work cross-culturally.
- Willing to serve the people group to be surveyed.
- Has enough time to commit to work actively when needed.
- Willing to travel for 1-2 months depends on research goals at a time on fieldwork.
How to Apply
June 25, 2022.
- Salary Offer Negotiable