Within the framework of the Millennium Challenge Compact between the Millennium Challenge Corporation and the Government of Indonesia, the Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia (MCA-Indonesia) has allocated grant funding to KM UTAMA to perform the project, “A Sustainable Training and Certification System for the Renewable Energy Labour Market” (abbreviated in Bahasa Indonesia as PEKA SINERGI, hereinafter referred to as “the Project”), which will support the Government of Indonesia to establish a system of professional training, certification and accreditation for jobs in the new and renewable energy sector. The project has been implemented since September 2015 and will be ended on March 2018.
The primary objective of audit of the Financial Statement is to enable the auditor to express a professional opinion on the financial report for period September 2015 up to September 2017.
- Expected result
Audited financial report for period September 2015 – September 2017 and opinion on the financial report.
- Scope of Audit
The audit shall be carried out in accordance with the MCAI Financial Guidelines and shall include such test and control as the auditor consider necessary under the circumstances. The financial audit shall be taken to cover all areas of activities to ensure that:
- Transactions have been authorized properly.
- Transactions have been recorded under proper object of expenditures/receipts.
- Funds have been utilized for the purposes for which they were made available.
- Transactions are duly supported by the relevant documents.
- Goods and services have been properly procured in accordance company policies.
Language of the report shall be narrated in Bahasa and English.
- Coverage of Audit
- Quarterly report from September 2015 – September 2017
- Entity: PEKA Sinergi consortium which include PT. KM Utama – Jakarta, TEDC – Bandung and UNRAM – Mataram.
- Duration of Audit
November 27 – December 8, 2017
- Audit Cost
Rp 195,000,000 includes travelling cost to Bandung and Mataram (if needed).