Contractor to deliver Small Hydro (on-grid) Technician and Operator Training
PT KM UTAMA Indonesia has been allocated grant funding by the Millennium Challenge Account – Indonesia to implement the project, “A Sustainable Training and Certification System for the Renewable Energy Labour Market” (PEKA SINERGI), which supports the Government of Indonesia to establish a system of professional training, certification and accreditation for jobs in the new and renewable energy sector.
PT KM UTAMA is currently seeking a contractor to design and deliver a training programme to technicians and operators for on-grid micro/mini hydro sites in Indonesia. This training should be in-line with the Skills Competency Standards for Renewable Energy (Standar Kompetensi Kerja Khusus Energi Terbarukan (SKKK-ET)), developed by the Renewable Energy Professional Certification Institute, (Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Energi Terbarukan (LSP ET)). Specifically, the training will focusing on the following competency units:
- 35EBT15.005.1 Mempersiapkan pengoperasian Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Mini Hidro (PLTM) On-Grid
- 35EBT15.006.1 Mengoperasikan Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Mini Hidro (PLTM) On-Grid pada Modus Manual
- 35EBT15.007.1 Mengoperasikan Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Mini Hidro (PLTM) On-Grid pada Modus Auto
- 35EBT15.008.1 Mengoperasikan Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Mini Hidro (PLTM) On-Grid pada kondisi padam (Black Out)
- 35EBT15.009.1 Mengoperasikan Sistem SCADA pada PLTM On-Grid
- 35EBT16.001.1 Merencanakan Pemeliharaan Berkala PLTM On-Grid
- 35EBT16.002.1 Memelihara Komponen-komponen Bangunan Sipil PLTM on-grid
- 35EBT16.003.1 Memelihara Turbin PLTM On-Grid dan Kelengkapan Mekaniknya
- 35EBT16.004.1 Memelihara Komponen Elektrikal PLTM on-grid
- 35EBT16.005.1 Memelihara Komponen Alat-alat Bantu PLTM On-Grid
- 35EBT16.006.1 Merencanakan Perbaikan Komponen-komponen PLTM On-Grid
- 35EBT16.007.1 Memelihara komponen dan Sistem SCADA
Available for download here: www.ssi.training/skkhidro.pdf
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Project Team Leader, and in close consultation with the Program Coordinator, the contractor will be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop training modules for the operations/maintenance workers for on-grid hydro sites in Indonesia. This training program should be based on the competency standards outlined in the SKKK-ET (IQF level 2 – 3) as well as industry best-practices. The training should be designed to prepare participants to successfully undertake certification assessment by the LSP ET.
- Implement the operations/maintenance training program (article A) for at least 1o maintenance/operators at one PLN on grid hydro site in Lombok, in coordination with KM Utama technical consultants. KM Utama will be responsible for arranging the operators participation in the training. Peka Sinergi will be responsible for coordinating with PLN for the logistics of the training.
- The training modules should be revised following this training based on the feedback from the participants, the industry partner and KM Utama gathered during a stakeholder FGD.
- Training modules for on grid operations and maintenance of small scale hydro, refined after piloting.
- Report on stakeholder FGD
The ideal contractor will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Proven working experience and knowledge of the on-grid small hydro industry in Indonesia
- Proven experience training operators and installers in on-grid small hydro
How to ApplyREGISTER/LOGIN to read more, it's FREE