KEHATI is now inviting professionals to apply for the following position:
The Secretary will be responsible but not limited to these followings :
1. Administer and maintain secretary, maintain and update filing system, communication matters such as telephone, facsimile, etc.
2. Prepare and attend meetings; provide meeting materials as well as take notes as necessary.
3. Draft concept of correspondence, record and forward incoming letter; send /receive letter or
document in effective manner.
4. Facilitate travel itinerary/arrangement including preparation of flight reservation and associated necessity.
5. Assist registration process of concept paper and proposal submission.
6. Assist in general procurement of office supplies and necessary equipment.
7. Maintain and update documents, system filling, etc.
8. Perform other tasks as requested by the Executive Director.
Minimum qualifications/experiences requirement :
1. Minimum diploma, preferable bachelor degree (S1) from secretary, business administration/
management or literature.
2. Minimum 1 years experience in the field of secretarial, administrative, management .
3. Sound knowledge of filling system and administrative duties.
4. Computer literate in Microsoft Office software, internet, etc.
5. Organizational, interpersonal skills and fluent in English (written & spoken).
6. Meticulous, analytical thinking, self motivated, able to work independently or as part of team
7. Work experience with national /international NGO and have good writing skill will be an
8. Prepare and attends meeting, provide meeting materials as well as take notes as necessary draft concept of correspondence, record and forward incoming letter; send /receive letter.