The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a German federal enterprise. We work to shape a future worth living in over 120 countries around the world.
Since 2013, GIZ and the International Placement Services (Zentrale Auslands- und Fachvermittlung, ZAV) of the German Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit, BA) cooperate in the joint project “Triple Win” for the recruitment of nurses from third countries for placement of work in Germany.
In Indonesia, the annual number of graduate nurses surpasses the domestic demand on the labour market, and Indonesian nurses show interest in a career abroad. While in Germany, the nursing sector is facing a significant shortage of nurses, which is projected to still grow in the future. According to expert estimates, the nursing sector will need 150,000 new nurses by 2025.
In July 2021, the Indonesian Migrant Workers Protection Board of the Republic of Indonesia (BP2MI) and the Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit, BA) have forged an agreement on the Placement and Protection of Indonesian Health Professional in the Federal Republic of Germany. The objective is to establish a safe, orderly and regular mechanism for the recruitment and placement of Indonesian nurses for work in Germany. The placement agreement will be implemented in cooperation with BP2MI through the “Triple Win” project. The focus province will be West Java.
In close coordination with the Team leader Programme Migration and Diaspora, GIZ Indonesia, the Project manager Triple Win in Germany and the Project coordinator in Indonesia, supporting recruitment of project participants, organizing interviews and related administrative and logistical preparations
- Supporting coordination with key stakeholders, as well as with candidates and/or their relatives.
- Supporting the organisation of potential visits from Germany (ZAV, German employers, others), including scheduling appointments and logistical preparations.
- Supporting preparation of other meetings, trainings and workshops, including scouting of location, preparation of documents for distribution, confirmation of attendance of participants.
- Performing other administrative tasks relevant to the project goals.
- Participating in task teams and other corporate entrepreneurial or strategy-linked endeavours
- University Degree in social sciences, nursing, migration, business administration or related field.
- At least 1 year experience in general office work, recruitment and/or similar position.
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power-point).
- Ability to cooperate constructively and reliably with candidates and stakeholders.
- Good attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure and in difficult situations.
- Performance orientation and competence in organising own work.
- Ability to act in a politically sensitive way that is appropriate in the given context.
- Good command of English; knowledge of German language is an advantage.
Duty Station: Bandung
Direct Supervisor: Team leader Programme Migration and Diaspora”, GIZ Indonesia / Project manager Triple Win, GIZ Eschborn
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter, CV, trainings attended and list of references (a must), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 5th October 2021.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: Triple Win – JA.
Please name your file as follow format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate] (i.e: Nakula Sadewa _CV or Nakula Sadewa _Motivation Letter or Nakula Sadewa _Reference)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.