Job Opportunity: Junior Program Officer
Stop TB Partnership Indonesia is looking for a full-time staff to assist Stop TB Partnership Indonesia (STPI) program team.
|Details of Position|
|Title||Junior Program Officer|
|Reports to||Partnership & Governance Manager|
|Period||1 year (contract)|
- A University degree in a relevant field;
- Have 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in non-governmental organizations;
- Ability to learn quickly, follow direction, report back on the need, and identify the gap;
- Proficiency with MS Office software required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Proven work experience demonstrating above-average interpersonal and, both verbal and written, communications skills;
- Knowledge in quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Demonstrates good English language skills (oral, reading, writing);
- Demonstrates constructive attitude, positive-thinking, effective problem solving, and ability to adapt with team members and stakeholders;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and to deliver quality work on time;
- Demonstrates understanding of tolerance and values diversity of cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age;
|Scope of Work|
|Stop TB Partnership Indonesia|
The Stop TB Partnership Indonesia (STPI) is a national platform of Stop TB Partnership. STPI provides a platform of inter-sectorial partnership that supports National Tuberculosis Program (NTP) since 2013. This organization consists of 75 national and international partners that collaborate to end TB in Indonesia. STPI operates under the strategic direction of a wide range of expertise, such as the Board of Trustees and Advisory Board, representing public health practitioners, academia, development partners, as well as public and private sector.
We are looking to employ a dedicated Junior Program Officer who will support the implementation of activities of the organization with the principles of effective and efficient, under the supervision of Partnership and Governance Manager in fostering good relations between the organization and stakeholders at both national and regional levels.
- Responsible for the implementation and administration of programs in the regions;
- Arrange and manage program implementation according to the target to be achieved based on the logical framework and work plans that have been set;
- Develop a concept of terms of reference and reports on the results of special activities / events;
- Collaborate closely with field officers in carrying out activities in the regions;
- Monitoring programs in the regions;
- Create and submit weekly and monthly activity reports to the supervisor;
- Support supervisors in building and fostering partnerships and governance in the regions (government, CSOs, professional organizations, private and cadres);
- Assist with reports, particularly through the presentation of data;
- Support in the program’s reporting requirements;
- Identify program best practices and support development and production, sharing and learning among STPI and partners.
How to apply