The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a global service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development with around 16,400 employees. GIZ has over 50 years of experience in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and the environment, and peace and security. As a public-benefit federal enterprise, GIZ supports the German Government – in particular the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) – and public and private sector clients in around 130 countries in achieving their objectives in international cooperation. With this aim, GIZ works together with its partners to develop effective solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions.
For more information, please visit www.giz.de.
GIZ is seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the this position.
The incumbent will perform the scope of the following tasks, but is not limited to:
- Support the Travel & Event and Internal Services Manager on office maintenance at the Country Office Indonesia
- Support the logistic for internal event arrangement/meeting at the Country Office Indonesia
- Support administration on cross-cutting issue at the Country Office Indonesia
- Support office management in Country Office (Deputizing Personal Assistant to Director during his/her absence; provide support to Head of Finance and Administration)
- Office Maintenance
- Maintaining the office by ensuring office working systems are all operating properly (printers, scanner, photocopier, telephone connection, etc.) and dealing with issues as they arise in a timely manner.
- Working at the reception.
- Taking care of facility management and maintenance, office supplies, communication with service providers, business and personal contacts, potential vendors and relations, and cleaning and housekeeping services.
- Interfacing with internal employees regarding general affairs and administrative support functions.
- Controlling and monitoring cleanliness in country office area, company cars’ availability (STNK, regular car maintenance), recycling / garbage disposal and greenery, cleaning schedule and laundry in order everything is functioning perfectly; medicine on stock;
- Assist to liaise with building management on any issues such as overtime AC request, FCU AC/Signal maintenance, evacuation, electricity error, damage of the building properties (toilet/wet pantry).
- Assist to liaise with the designated vendor whenever there is error/damage on the office equipment/facilities.
- Assist responsible for supplied building access (tenant card) and GIZ entrance cards to NMA in Country Office and Projects in Menara BCA.
- Assist filling management of unit documentation
- Assist and monitoring drivers’ daily activities including completeness of vehicle logbooks and the fuel consumptions for Country Office vehicles.
- Administration – Cross cutting Issue
- If the need arises, provide support to other Country Office Unit i.e invoice verification and contract and procurement
- Deputizing Personal Assistant to Director during his/her absence in term of scheduling and its supporting arrangement
- If the need arises, provide support to LFA (Head of Finance and Administration)
- General tasks
- Perform work related errands as requested when required
- Participating on mandatory training
- At least a diploma’s degree in vocation in business administration or Management and related studies
- Having 1 – 3 years working experiences in related field,
- Good knowledge of office platform and IT related devices
- Basic knowledge of a good filing system,
- Good command of MS Office application
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa (verbally and written) and
- Very good writing skills
- Knowledge of German would be an advantage
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Good communication, organizational and information management skills,
- Self-motivated with time and stress management skills and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills and knowledge
- Experience with/active at extracurricular activity at school/university is preferable
Duty Station: Jakarta
Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Direct Supervisor: Travel & Event and Internal Services Manager
How to Apply
Please submit your motivation letter and comprehensive resume (including trainings and list of references) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 September 2021 with subject line COI – JAS.
Please name your file as follow format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate] (i.e: Nakula Sadewa_CV or Nakula Sadewa _Motivation Letter or Nakula Sadewa _Reference) – the attachments are not more than 300 KB.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified