Responsible in the acquisition of new and existing grant funding, maintain relationship with donors and providing quality assurance in reporting and effective project management cycle to ensure adequate funding obtained for programming from diversified sources.
- Bachelor degree from Business Administration, Social Sciences or any relevant fields.
- 2-3 years working experience in TD, Advocacy, HEA program or grant management.
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal, and relationship building.
- Good knowledge in proposal preparation and program management especially with USAID, AUSAID or EU funded program.
- Fluent in English (min. TOEFL: 550) and excel in work with MS office.