This position responsible to support the execution of national strategy by becoming a focal point for the gender and disability inclusion; and to ensure that child as a focus of organization ministry will get a proper attention accordingly to organization commitment and direction.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Public Policy, Gender, International Development, Social Works, Law
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in gender, disability and public policy related projects with proven leadership experience.
- Understanding of Human Rights and specifically Women and Child rights including CEDAW and
- Social Justice Issues, gender equity and disability issues
- Good English skill with min. TOEFL score 500