The IT Coordinator will handle daily help desk supports for all Mercy Corps Indonesia staff regarding the IT issues, maintains the current IT System in the Mercy Corps Jakarta Office, and ensure the proper functioning of equipment and network to meet office needs and follow the standard of the organization under the guidance of the Operation Manager.
- Internationally recognized qualification in project or program management or a commitment to obtain the qualification in the early months of work;
- Knowledge of Sphere standards and other training in humanitarian response preferred;
- A minimum of 5 years experiences in information technology system (IT);
- A relevant university degree in computer sciences is desirable;
- Experience in both hardware and software requirements in local area networking (LAN) and wireless LAN for more than 100 connected devices;
- Experience in the configuration and administering of windows server 2012 (active directory, group policy, domain controller), experience on troubleshoot windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Mac OSX
- Experience in the configuration and administering of NAS (network active storage), file versioning and backup;
- Experience in the configuration and administering Linux server, gateway and firewall, bandwidth management, IP-PBX system and IP Phone system, IP Cam system;
- Has very good knowledge and skill on Microsoft Office software and troubleshoot;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required;
- Having knowledge on Data Visualization is a plus
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 20 October 2017 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.