The main objective of this study is to assess the existing management and utilization of agro-industrial waste in Berau district and how it can be further utilized using available and proven technology combined with the commercial business model as the input for plantation development planning process. Furthermore, the impact of waste management utilization on the economy and social environment aspects of various stakeholders in Berau also needs to be investigated.
- Degree of Education: Master in Engineering/Agriculture or other relevant degree
- Minimum 8-year professional working experiences
- Minimum 5-year working experiences in agro-industrial sector/waste management/waste to energy identified from previous projects, client references, etc. that are relevant to the Project
- Experiences in capacity building related to agro-industrial sector/waste management/waste to energy
- Good network and familiarity to agro-industrial stakeholders in Berau district
- Specific experiences in developing waste management planning for agro-industry
- Experiences in make social impact assessment from waste management to various stakeholders
- Experiences in writing report/recommendation in Indonesia and English
How to Apply
Details on the respective request for quotation can be found under the following link on the GIZ website: https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/41015.html.