The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a global service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development with around 16,400 employees. GIZ has over 50 years of experience in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and the environment, and peace and security. As a public-benefit federal enterprise, GIZ supports the German Government – in particular the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) – and public and private sector clients in around 130 countries in achieving their objectives in international cooperation. With this aim, GIZ works together with its partners to develop effective solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions.
For more information, please consult www.giz.de.
In carrying out his/her role, s/he performs the following major functions/duties:
• Assists with filling documents in reference with GIZ’s filing rules
• Assisting in Numbering country office voucher according to Winpaccs number
• Learning how to book transaction manually through Winpaccs in Country Office
• Assisting and learning the administrative tasks in Country Office
• To get the knowledge on how to send the documents of the office journal to Headquarter
• Holding at least a Diploma III’s degree or related field;
• Demonstrated the competency in Administration
• Demonstrated computer skills with proficiencies in Windows, MS Office, Internet and Email;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Proficiency communication skills in spoken and written English;
• Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Please be informed that you are only allowed to apply for this internship, if you are currently enrolled as a student or graduated not longer than one year ago.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
Expected Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Duration of Internship: up to 4 Months
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall submit comprehensive resume and a motivation letter to: email@example.com before November 10th, 2019.
Please put: COI_ F&A Internship as your email subject and name the files using following format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV] (i.e: Nakula Sadewa _CV or Nakula Sadewa _Motivation Letter or Nakula Sadewa _Reference)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified