Start date: 1 January 2024
Length of internship: 3 Months, 5 days per week (9am-5pm).
Application deadline: Rolling
Available positions: 1
Pay range: IDR 2 million per month
CDP’s motto is Disclosure – Insight – Action. To the aspiring environmentalist out there, are you interested in making a difference for the environment and the world? CDP engages with the highest profile companies in Asia Pacific on environmental disclosure and transparency to effect global sustainable change, by encouraging them to share their best practices and accompanying them on their environmental journey.
CDP is seeking a highly motivated individual to support the work of our Communications and Marketing in Southeast Asia & Oceania (SEA & OC). Our Indonesia office is in Jl. TB. Simatupang kav.22 Talavera Office Park 28th floor RT.3, RT.1/RW.1, Cilandak Bar., Jakarta, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12430.
This is a paid internship with a monthly rate of 2 million Indonesia rupiah. We are also able to offer flexible working arrangements.
Your role includes, but is likely not limited to:
• Contribute to the development of visual communications products such as PowerPoint presentations, social media card and other visual media.
• Management of media lists, identification of speaking opportunities, award entries.
• Supporting in the preparation of briefing books, key message documents and talking points for key spokespeople.
• Daily media monitoring to track industry stories and alert key stakeholders accordingly.
• Provide administration support in the implementation of media campaigns.
• Draft various writing tasks as delegated including press releases, awards submissions, bios, internal newsletters.
• Assisting the teams with organization of events – such as CDP workshops and webinars, creation of marketing materials and other administrative tasks.
• Carry out data analyses and data outputs for companies and for key stakeholders.
• Work as part of a team to improve processes, conduct landscape scans and expand CDP’s profile through meaningful participations in various events.
• Assisting with ad-hoc tasks as required.
• Good English and Bahasa skills (verbal and written);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Canva.
• Working knowledge of major environmental reporting frameworks/initiatives e.g. TCFD, SBTi, ISSB, SDG is a plus but not necessary training will be provided.
Interested candidates, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Internship application_First Name_Last name” in the subject line and include:
• References/certificates (if available)
• Availability (start/end date)
Before you apply
We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicants’ privacy notice. By emailing us your CV and documentation, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the submission deadline, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note that we only provide feedback to shortlisted candidates.
CDP is a global non-profit that runs the world’s environmental disclosure system for companies, cities, states and regions. Founded in 2000 and working with more than 740 financial institutions with over $136 trillion in assets, CDP pioneered using capital markets and corporate procurement to motivate companies to disclose their environmental impacts, and to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, safeguard water resources and protect forests. Over 24,000 organizations around the world disclosed data through CDP in 2023, with more than 23,000 companies – including listed companies worth two thirds global market capitalization – and over 1,100 cities, states and regions. Fully TCFD aligned, CDP holds the largest environmental database in the world, and CDP scores are widely used to drive investment and procurement decisions towards a zero carbon,
sustainable and resilient economy. CDP is a founding member of the Science Based Targets initiative, We Mean Business Coalition, The Investor Agenda and the Net Zero Asset Managers initiative. Visit cdp.net or follow us @CDP to find out more.