- Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of SOBI are always updated in accordance with regulations and are understood and implemented by all relevant departments and SOBI’s Partners.
- Conduct an internal audit based on FSC standards and criteria for existing and new Partners.
- Report the findings without fear or favor. Act as a document controller for Internal Control System Department.
- Responsible for all stages of the audit and certification of SOBI by the certification body.
- Manage good communication with the certification body to coordinate the certification process.
- Prepare all supporting documents for the certification process.
- Coordinate with the Relationship Management Department regarding the deadline for monitoring reports from Partners.
- Organize the documents in soft and hard files for Internal Control System Department. Check the accuracy and completeness of the monitoring report from Partners following FSC principles.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or Forestry.
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in forestry or agriculture.
- Having knowledge and understanding of forestry issues.
- Understand well about FSC certification process.
- Having experience in audit is preferable.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Advance in Microsoft Office.
- Detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Able to work in a team and individually.
- Proven ability of demonstrating initiative and creativity to achieve desired outcomes.
How to Apply
Send Resume/CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject email “Application for SOBI’s Internal Control System Associate_Name”.