APPLY NOW: INTERN – KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Who We Are
Yayasan Inobu is an Indonesian, non-profit organization that strives towards the sustainable management of Indonesia’s landscapes and seascapes for the benefit of local and indigenous communities. Founded in 2014, Inobu is a women-led organization, with over 60 staff. Inobu’s thematic strengths are in the areas of sustainable sourcing, conservation and restoration, agri-food systems, community development and environmental and social governance. Find out more: www.inobu.org.
Scope of Work
- Administer the knowledge management/sharing activities related to sustainable agriculture for small-scale farmers;
- Collect data, carry out literature review and document technical lessons learned related to sustainable agriculture for small-scale farmers;
- Administer the production and dissemination of learning/knowledge products on sustainable agriculture for small-scale farmers;
- Administer and maintain Inobu’s online knowledge platform(s) with relevant content and activities on sustainable agriculture for small-scale farmers from Inobu and key partners;
- Engage with external partners to establish relevant collaboration mechanism with the knowledge platforms, including through the development of joint knowledge sharing activities; and
- Design and conduct face-to-face and virtual information sharing and/or lessons learning activities related to sustainable agriculture for small-scale farmers involving relevant stakeholders and technical experts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Extension and Communication, Agribusiness, or relevant fields;
- Relevant experience in knowledge management, information management, and capacity building;
- Outstanding organizational skills and great attention to details;
- Good proficiency in English;
- Experience in maintaining websites, social media, crowdsourcing data platform and other online platforms;
- Sufficient knowledge on farming practices particularly for small farmers and clearly articulate the ideas;
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience working on the topic. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Bogor or Denpasar (subject to discuss)