- Assist S/MHP in supporting the Programme Clerk (Health Care) for health information and database administration of medical information both paper-based and electronic of medical record from any level of health care to be linked to medical profile and statistical output
- Assist the Programme Clerk (Health Care) to collect health service utilization data form health service provider (hospital, clinic, laboratory etc.) to be input in the database of health information system
- With assistance of Programme Assistant (Health Care) , collect data from health activity such as health promotion, education, workshop etc. to be input into the database of health information system
- Assist the Programme Assistant (Health Care) to collect medical record from health service provider and beneficiaries and transform it into electronic medical record and upload it into database of health information
- Assist the Health Care team in monitoring and evaluation of health programme by conducting inspection, and data collection such as for hygiene and sanitation monitoring of accommodations including food and rations.
- Compile, if necessary, and read the minute of the latest health staff meeting and the action points noted in the meetings.
- Assist the Health Care team to ensure all medical documents, old and current are scanned and saved according to the program electronic filling system and hard copies are managed or kept in line with the requirements.
- Assist the Health Care team in receiving and checking all incoming invoices from suppliers, services providers, and submit document for verify process by health team
- Undertake any other related duties as may be assigned
- Education and ExperienceApplicants enrolled in a degree programme in a graduate school of statistic, public health, medical record and informatics engineer or informatics management at the time of application of internship, and/or applicants who have completed at least four years of full-time study at a university. Applicants must be between the ages of 19 and 32 years old and with less than two years of work experience.
- Previous experience in the field of health information, database management and skill using database tools such as Microsoft Excel, Access or SPSS are considered an asset and will be highly regarded. Ability to write clear and concise reports. Good level of computer literacy; proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Word is required.
- LanguagesProficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia both oral and written is required.