APPLY NOW: INTERN – GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS)
Who We Are
Kaleka, previously known as Inobu, is an Indonesian non-profit research institute established in 2014. Kaleka’s collaborative applied research is intended to inform policy and design innovations that leads to the sustainable and equitable production of commodities and use of natural resources. Kaleka actively engages government, civil society and communities in the design and dissemination of the results of their research and innovation. Find out more: www.kaleka.id
Scope of Work
- Involved in the creation and updating spatial data of the Conservation and Restoration Team’s for the entire working area of Kaleka.
- Support remote sensing data analysis (e.g., satellite imagery) to assess land use and the change of land use in working area of Kaleka.
- Create high-quality spatial data for analysis, reports, presentations and other communication materials.
- Coordinate the creation of maps related to the work of Conservation and Restoration team.
- Final year of college or fresh graduate with bachelor of Geography or Geodesy.
- Have the ability to interpret and process satellite imagery.
- Able and proficient in using ArcGIS/QGIS software in digitizing, querying, and spatial analysis.
- Excellent skills in spatial analysis and interpretation of land cover or land use classes.
- Familiar with Geodatabase and Geopackage.
Bogor, Jawa Barat.
How to Apply
Send your Application Letter & current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject Kaleka_Intern GIS before Friday, 7 October 2022.