INVITATION TO EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Reference No. : INKLUSI_EOI-008/04/2022
Program Title : Design and Baseline Data Collection of Longitudinal Impact Evaluation on the Achievement of INKLUSI Program Outcomes.
Issue Date : 28 April 2022
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Submission Deadline : 25 May 2022
Type of Contract : Short-Term Consultant
INKLUSI, The Australia-Indonesia Partnership Towards an Inclusive Society is a $125m, 8-years investment (2021-28) that will contribute to the broader development goal of No one is left behind – more marginalized people participate in and benefit from Indonesia’s socio-cultural economic, and political development. INKLUSI continues Australia’s support to Indonesia’s prosperity, building on advancements in the areas of gender equality and women’s empowerment, social inclusion, and civil society strengthening. This includes experience and lessons working in community-driven development, civil society programs, women’s empowerment, and inclusive development programs – most recently through MAMPU and Peduli. It also builds on decades of work by Indonesian CSOs and social movements, including the women’s movement to advance GEDSI.
INKLUSI is seeking Expressions of Interest from Consultant Firms / Organization to design the Longitudinal Impact Evaluation and conduct the data collection and report writing for the baseline of the evaluation. The evaluation process will be conducted in two phases. The first phase will be for the design of the overall longitudinal impact evaluation, and the second phase will be the collection of baseline data in line with the impact evaluation, which will be further discussed and negotiated based on the details of design and sampling defined during the first phase. It is likely that INKLUSI will also seek the selected consultant’s services to conduct future data collection for the evaluation as per the design.
The Expression of Interest process aims to shortlist interested parties based on a short, proposed approach to the study and the technical capabilities and experience of the potential sub-contractors.
- This EOI is opened to both International Consultants, National Consultants and most preferably a cooperation between international and National consultants
- Minimum 10 (ten) years of experience in conducting research in Indonesia
- Qualified researchers with international and national reputation
- Having experiences in conducting mixes-methods evaluations and/or research (i.e. qualitative and quantitative methods).
- Having experience in conducting large scale research / survey, including the ability to engage and manage sufficient enumerators do conduct data collection.
Submission of EOI
- Please refer to the attached Terms of Reference for your EOI submission.
- Proposal should be submitted to INKLUSI by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 25, 2022
- Please put “EOI: INKLUSI Longitudinal Study” in the email subject line.
- Interested consultant should submit the following documents:
- Letter of Interest.
- Annex 1. Application Form to describe applicant’s detail and how the sub-contractor meets the expertise and experience requirements outlined above, including the following details:
- Up to date CVs for all nominated personnel that illustrate relevant knowledge, skills, and experience
- List of minimum 5 (five) organization’s experience in conducting most similar research.
- List of minimum 3 (three) references (name, organization, engagement reference, contact number, email)
- 2. A brief description on how the sub-contractor proposes to design and deliver the impact evaluation (Phases 1 and 2), including the relationships and roles and responsibilities of the different parties (maximum of 2 pages)
- 3. An example evaluation plan and evaluation report related to the assignment
- Company Profile with example of written works (if any)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to send the final technical and financial proposal.
Contact for Questions
Any questions or request for clarification related to this RFP could be addressed by email to:
Email: email@example.com not later than 13-May-2022