Indonesia Research Institute for Decarbonization (IRID) is an Indonesia-based think tank focusing on policy analysis and policy advocacy to support decarbonization and resilience society. As an open and neutral organization, IRID supports gender equity, two out of four of its co-founders are women. IRID will employ and treat people based on their capabilities that suites to the need of the organization, not based on their gender, ethnicity, or religion.
Established on 13 December 2020 in Jakarta, Indonesia, IRID was founded with a strong vision to continuously promote decarbonized and climate-resilient development, not only in Indonesia but also at the global level. IRID works in the areas of, but not limited to, climate policy and negotiation, carbon market, renewable energy policy and development, climate finance as well as the environment and climate law. IRID also aims to not only raise awareness but also to build the capacity of relevant stakeholders to make them able to actively contribute in the effort to achieve decarbonized and climate-resilient societies.
To achieve our vision, IRID is currently seeking a Program Manager, with the following tasks and requirements.
Scope of Work
Under the direct supervision of the Program Development Director, the Program Manager will undertake the following tasks:
- 1. Lead the development of programs, from proposals to implementations in collaboration
with the other departments and partners. It includes:
a. Preparation of the proposals and budget;
b. Presentation and negotiation of the proposals to partners;
c. Initiate the program implementation with the dedicated teams; and
d. Monitor the program implementation progress and prepare the reports.
- In coordination with the HR Manager, identify and recruit dedicated team for the
implementation of the programs.
- Support IRID’s business development:
a. Identify potential partners to collaborate with to meet IRID’s vision and mission;
b. Support the preparation of IRID’s marketing materials in coordination with the communication team;
c. Provide timely and effective responses to inquiries for public information materials.
- Hold a master’s degree and a minimum of five years of professional experience, or a Bachelor’s degree and at least seven years of professional experience, in a relevant discipline.
- Have experience in development and managing programs with international and national partners.
- Proven writing and presentation skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English and an ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, direct, and engaging style.
- Keen understanding of the political landscape and different domestic as well as international stakeholder groups — including civil society, media, and the private sector.
- Have the capacity to work simultaneously on a variety of issues and tasks independently, adjusting to priorities and achieving results with agreed objectives and deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to function as a team player in a multicultural team, within and across teams, and deliver on complex and sometimes parallel tasks on very tight deadlines.
How to Apply