Indonesia Global Compact Network (IGCN) is the local network of the United Nations Global Compact in Indonesia to mainstream the universal principles of human rights, labour, environment, and anti corruption for sustainable development.
The UN Global Compact is the world’s largest corporate sustainability initiative with over 14,000+ signatories in 168 countries.
The UN Global Compact a call to companies to align strategies and operations with universal principles on human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption, and take actions that advance societal goals.
Overall, PMD will be responsible for programs development and implementation. It includes developing and maintaining partnerships relationship, facilitating and monitoring program/proposal development, and providing technical assistance to IGCN Board of Management.
- Bachelor degree on social, economic, law science, or any relevant major
- Min. 5 years experience in working with corporation, Government, NGOs, and academia
- Proven experience and knowledge of project management, strategic CSR, and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Excellent communication skills and have the ability to engage with a matrix of stakeholders
- Excellent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both spoken and written
- Self-driven and self-motivated, and resourceful team player