Indonesia Global Compact Network (IGCN) is a local network of the United Nations Global Compact to mainstream the universal principles of human rights, labour, environment, and anti corruption for sustainable development. Currently, IGCN is on the move to establish Business & Human Rights Help Desk. This Help Desk is created to provide knowledge and information about Business & Human Rights implementation in Indonesia for all people that have interest on Business & Human Rights.
IGCN is currently looking for web developer that can help us establish Help Desk Business & Human Rights in form of website. The Web Developer will be responsible for establishing Help Desk platform since the beginning until updating to current situation, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to insure that the Help Desk meet our needs and requirement.
The scope of the activities of the Web Developer includes:
- Create Business & Human Rights Help Desk in form of Website
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the Help Desk
- Work with Help Desk Content Consultant
- Assist any website updates during development of Website.
Further details on job description will be provided upon submission.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge and experience in building website for organization/education
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively, in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Experienced working in business sector would be preferable
- Able to work in a team with dynamic environment
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines