Indonesia Global Compact Network (IGCN) is a local network of the United Nations Global Compact in Indonesia to mainstream the universal principles of human rights, labour, environment, and anti corruption for sustainable development. At the moment, IGCN is on the move to establish Business & Human Rights Help Desk. This Help Desk is created to provide knowledge and information about Business & Human Rights implementation in Indonesia for all people that have interest on Business & Human Rights.
IGCN is currently looking for talented content writer consultant to create information and implementation of Business and Human Rights, someone who will help us drive more value, knowledge and information about Business & Human Rights through online content and current issue to be related to Business & Human Rights, etc. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge about Business & Human Rights and content management platforms, and an ability to translate Business & Human Rights material into user-friendly function that will expand the Help Desk influence.
The scope of the activities of the Content Consultant includes:
- Conduct Business & Human Rights Help Desk needs assessment
- Develop Business & Human Rights information for website
- Updating Business & Human Rights Help Desk’s content
- Compiling relevant articles & news on Business & Human Rights issue
- Develop solid report documentFurther details on job description will be provided upon submission.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in any related field, preferably business and human rights
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively, in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Have extensive knowledge, professional experience and competencies in United Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights (UNGPs) subject, including socio-economic issues globally and nationally
- Experienced working in business sector would be preferable
- Strong analytical skill in both quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
- Able to work in a team with dynamic environment
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines