The Project Reporting and CSO Engagement Expert will work closely with the other project partners, BAPPENAS and project team, with the specific tasks to:
– Lead the preparation of CSO engagement process by coordinating with the Project Management Unit (PMU) under leadership of the NPM. The selected CSO should fit with the requirement that has been identified in the assessment which has been conducted earlier by project.
– Liaise with relevant supporting unit at UNDP CO Indonesia to ensure smooth and timely CSO-engagement process according to UNDP policy and regulation
– Prepare set of evaluation and supporting documents which are required to engage CSO and potential consultant through UNDP mechanism, including participation in the CSO Panel Meeting;
– Review the proposal received from CSO candidate and prepare the technical evaluation on the received proposals by considering the technical aspects as well as managerial capacity of the CSO candidate
– Liaise with potential CSO partners on the requirement of supporting document needed from the CSO side for the engagement process
– Arrange consultation meetings with Project Implementing Partners and CSOs partners to ensure compliance with UNDP policy and regulation and to ensure MoEF’s ownership to the process;
– Support Technical Officer of NRM Cluster and other programme team at Environment Unit UNDP to seek and ensure endorsement of the proposed MGCs from UNDP CSO Panel as required;
– Address any issue in contracting process for the selected engagement modalities;
– Develop ToR to engage consultant for reviewing current wildlife crime law enforcement initiative in Indonesia
– Support Technical Officer of NRM Cluster and other programme team at Environment Unit UNDP to secure issuance of signed contract for all partners as required.
– Develop at least two topics of project success stories, under collaboration with project team and project implementing/CSOs partners.
– Provide technical input and review the 2nd Project Implementation Report to ensure highest standard and compliance with requirement of GEF project reporting