Food for the Hungry Indonesia is an independent non-governmental organization based in Medan, North Sumatera and operates in North Sumatera Province and the Mentawai Islands, West Sumatera Province. Food for the Hungry Indonesia started working in Indonesia after the December 2004 tsunami killed 283,000 people. Food for the Hungry Indonesia worked with devastated communities to help them rebuild their lives and homes. In 2011, Food for the Hungry Indonesia began a long-term development work and currently we are working to address all forms of human poverty, visible and invisible through livelihood, education, health and DRR sectors. Our purpose is graduating communities from extreme poverty.
At Food for the Hungry Indonesia, we operate under a set of guiding principles we call “The Heartbeat.” This includes our Values, Vision, and Purpose, which serve as the explanation of who we are and how we work as an organization. Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.
Currently, we are looking for some of the best candidates who like working with us to fill the position as:
- Community Enggagement Facilitator_Langkat Please read full Job Description and Qualification at https://bit.ly/JD-CEFE-FHI (Please complete your application no later than November 22th, 2023 by filling this link https://bit.ly/JobApplicationFormFHIndonesia.)
- Logistic Officer Please read full Job Description and Qualification at https://bit.ly/Logistik-FHI (Please complete your application no later than November 22th, 2023 by filling this link https://bit.ly/JobApplicationFormFHIndonesia.)
Please prepare the following documents to be uploaded before filling in data into the Job Application Form:
- Video of yourself explaining your motivation and why you are the right candidate for the position you are applying for (max 100 MB)
- Latest photo softcopy max 10 MB (jpg)
- Softcopy of the latest CV, application letter, KTP, last education, transcript, certificate, work certificate from the previous company, and other related-documents. All these documents are merge into one document only, max 10 MB (Ms Word/PDF)
- Two references (not the applicant’s family/FH Indonesia staff)
- Softcopy of the latest salary slip max 10 MB (PDF, jpeg)
Food for the Hungry Indonesia is committed to building a diverse workforce through fair and equitable employment practices. Food for the Hungry Indonesia encourages people of any race, color, age, sex, marital status, or political ideology, to apply for employment.
We are committed to preventing all unwanted behavior at work. This includes sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, and child abuse. We expect everyone who works for us to share this commitment by understanding and working within the Food for the Hungry Indonesia Safeguarding Policies.