- Support, the administration of effective and timely recruitment processes, promoting equity, transparency, and consistency at every step of the process.(ie prepare job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process)
- Under supervision of the line manager administer the end to end contracting for all types of contracts
- Under supervision of the line manager maintain accurate data for staff information
- Work with HR delegate/Field Coordinator to ensure that locally recruited undergo orientation and debriefing for staff ending their mission.
- Validate and process ToR for local consultants; Daily workers and interns in order to ensure consistency with IFRC policies and procedures;
- Ensure leaving staff follow the handing over system and the necessary documents are filled, any gaps are reported for action
- In consultation with the Human Delegate/Snr HR officer, maintain a safe and secure filing system for important HR documents including personnel personal data, selection documents, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate HR database and personnel records for all staff and delegates.
- HR Administration
- Providing administrative support as required, including in update all HR forms, visa and working permit for IFRC CCST delegates; visitors and process national staff health insurance.
- Keep track of leave for all personnel and advise Field Coordinator in order to properly plan leave for all personnel;
- Track any payment invoices, provide required supporting documents and ensure that there are no delays in passing them to Finance.
- Keep track of staff’s mission dates and contract extensions and ensure that notifications are given to the line managers well in advance.
- Maintain the leave records and develop annual leave plans.
- Work with the Senior Administration officer to prepare and submit monthly payroll staff data to HR Jakarta in a timely manner.
- Process the payment of daily worker and consultant of national staff after validated by Finance.
- Carry out any other tasks, as requested by the line Manager.
- Staff Development
- Ensure all newly hired staff set objectives as agreed upon with line managers and posted on the learning platform.
- Ensure all IFRC personnel undertake performance appraisal process before ending mission according to IFRC existing procedure;
- Ensure all IFRC personnel has duly undertaken compulsory online course (e.g. Stay Safe; Code of Conduct; Corruption prevention; WORC; Child protection)
The HR officer will provide specific and technical human resources support to Palu Office and ensure provision of efficient and cost-effective services in consultation with the Field coordinator and Sr. HR Officer CCST Jakarta .
The HR Officer reports to the Field Coordinator and liaises with the HR Sr. Officer in Jakarta when required.
- Bachelor degree
- Professional HR qualification
- Experience of working for the Red Cross/Red Crescent
- Experience in dealing with locally employed staff issues
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Human Resource experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Self-supporting in computers (Windows, spreadsheets, word-processing
- Skills in training and developing staff
- Fluently spoken and written English
- Commitment to the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement; integrity and personal conduct; sensitivity to diversity; flexibility and adaptability; proactive; solution focused; decisiveness; accountability; teamwork; interpersonal skills; resilience.
- Management of strategy; management of change; leadership; planning; management of budgets; management of resources; monitoring; supervision and control; reporting; communication; networking; management of self; management of others; inspiring others; forming vision; organization building;