|Position||:||Human Resources and General Affair Coordinator|
|Reports to||:||Finance & Administration Manager – Yayasan Project HOPE|
|Duration||:||1 (one) year, renewable|
Yayasan Project HOPE, since 2018, has been managing on the implementation of several donor grants such as from Johnson & Johnson Give2 Asia, Boeing International Community, Latter Day Saints’ Charity, UBS Optimus Foundation, USAID and US Centre for Disease Control. It manages portfolio of USD 1 million annual for projects on Tuberculosis, Maternal and Neonatal Health, Infection Prevention and Control, COVID19 Emergency and Humanitarian Assistance to Disaster Victims.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains the organization of staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews, Prepare a Work Employee Certificate when the employee resigns.
- Coordinate staff and Individual Consultant recruitment and selection process to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff which includes creating and publishing job advertisement, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, reference checking, and offering.
- Report the local hire, renewal, or termination to Human Resources Project HOPE and request activation or deactivation email.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manage employee administrative matters and handle issues related to BPJS Kesehatan and Ketenagakerjaan.
- Prepare monthly payroll, final Payment and Festive calculation; maintain Staff benefits file such as administrate vacation days, compensation, sick leave promotions, termination, and resignations of employees include with submit termination to BPJS KESEHATAN; BPJS Ketenagakerjaan and Private health Insurance.
- Preparing payment request for billing BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, and endorsement private health insurance.
- Manage salary structure including review and revise current salary structure as needed.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Management policies and procedures, reviews and re-arrange legal documents according to the actual needs of the organization.
- Monitor scheduled absences and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
- Improve and implement an effective performance review system.
- Plan, develop and execute Employee Development Plan and regular training, as well as preparing training material and contacting speakers.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work- related issues.
- Maintain a well-managed filing system for all organization’s documents and ensure they are updated and properly stored, both physical and digital documents.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Maintain communication with existing and/or recruit new travel agents for staff travel and logistic for program implementation.
- In coordination with travel agent, assist with the travel and meeting arrangements for activities of Yayasan Project HOPE and responsible of travel agent billing.
- Assist with procurement process such as office supplies, stationeries.
- Ensure cleanliness of the office and safety in the office.
- Ensure that use of resources (office supplies, utilities, etc.) and assets (furniture, equipment, etc.) are maximized in an efficient and effective manner.
Requirements– Candidate Profile Minimum Qualifications
- Indonesian national.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in human resources management and daily operation in Local or International NGO
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree/S1 in Administration, Management and other relevant fields.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Preferably have experience in performance review management, training plan, and recruitment process.
- Previous work experience in the public policy or non-profit sector is a plus.
- Able to learn quickly and to work autonomously in a small team and under pressure.
- Well-versed with Indonesian laws and regulations related to legal operations, human resources, and immigration.
Code of Conduct:
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Trafficking in Persons, Child Safeguarding and any suggested violation to our Ethical Code of Conduct, and Anti Bribery and Corruption which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are made aware of any suggested activities then you have an obligation to report.
Application Process: Interested candidates should send a Covering Letter mentioning the job title in the subject line along with their recent CV as a document attachment to email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: HR and GA – (NAME) no later than March 20th, 2023.