Sosial Bisnis Indonesia (SOBI) is the first natural resource management-based company which was established in 2016 with the mission of shared ownership and sustainable management. SOBI acts as a market hub to promote and connect sustainable wood-derived products from the community-based cooperatives to fulfill the market demands. Preceding to providing the better access to the market in a broader term, SOBI also provides the assessment and certification process for natural resource-derived products (FSC and SVLK) so the sustainable principles are met.
SOBI’s establishment was inspired by the importance of sustainability on natural resource management to be seen as an instrument for conserving the biological biodiversity as well as maintaining the balance of resources base. Yet, the fact that sustainable natural resources management is hard to be adopted if communities still challenged with economic and operational problems resulting the unsustainable way of their common practices. SOBI therefore presents better and long-term breakthrough for forest communities by providing access to sustainable market with fairly better price while ensuring the sustainability of the forest.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct the recruitment planning and process, includes interviewing the candidates and evaluating the applicants, and composing recruitment report, and conduct induction trainings
- Research potential agencies, implement partnership, and monitor the performance of recruitment agencies, including the cost per hire, time to hire and recommends changes and improvements
- Conduct, monitor/assess the implementation of training and development, and write training and development report
- Handles college relation and oversees various sourcing and internship program
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from Human Resource or any related field required
Preferably 1-2 years of working experience in human resource field
Professional and Personal Competencies and Traits required:
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Good communication skill
- Good interpersonal and team-building skills
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Proven ability to take initiative and be a problem solver in a constantly changing work environment
- Willingness to collaborate with other disciplines in a team focused environment
Send CV/Resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject email “Application for SOBI’s Human Resource Specialist Associate _ (Name)”.