- HRD should supervise the Organization’s human resources, plan the next steps to be taken to develop the Organization, handle quality and career development, and manage and administer the Organization’s resources.
- Responsible for activities such as transition, employee selection, demotion, and promotion according to the needs of the Organization.
- Develop regulations such as job descriptions for employees, SOPs, and training activities aimed at employees
- Responsible for Employee Attendance, Employee Leave and other administrative activities.
- Organizing activities that can be useful in increasing the familiarity of all employees as well as motivating employees to work more optimally.
- Become the person in charge if there is a new employee recruitment in the organization. Starting from the announcement of the search for employees to taking the final results, HRD must be able to be responsible for it.
- Taking care of matters related to employee wages such as salaries, allowances, incentives, bonuses, rewards, and the attendance system.
- Drafting contracts and updating them
- Provide consequences for employees who make mistakes or violations
- Preferably already having experience working in Environmental Conservation Programs and NGOs.
- Preferably having skills and expertise in conducting program monitoring and evaluation for staff or employees.
- Responsible for the management of Staff or Employees covering various issues and coordinating to Management.
- Has the capacity and skills to create solutions to existing problems, has a high initiative, is able to work independently, and has good leadership qualities.
- Maximum 45 years old
- The latest education is at least S1 with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Have experience in the field of HRD for at least 5 years
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English will be preferred.
- Familiarity with Labor Law will be an advantage
- Able to operate computer well (at least Microsoft Word)
- Able to communicate and adapt well
- Thorough in doing his/her work
- Likes to work on things that are detailed and complicated
- Dexterous in doing their work
- Can work together with all employees of the Organization to advance the company.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com