The Coral Triangle Center is a foundation registered in Indonesia that trains marine resource managers and educates all groups that interact with coastlines and reefs within the Coral Triangle. With a focus on training and enabling local communities, the CTC supports marine protected areas, coordinates a learning network for MPA practitioners, connects the public and private sectors on coastal issues, and is developing a learning center of excellence in tropical marine resources management. CTC continues to develop a unique and integrated learning program by doing based on the needs of professionals and stakeholders to manage their marine natural resources. The applied training and learning programs are adaptive, innovative, and customized to abate threats, address constraints, and promote sustainable practices.
Provides administrative support in one or more of the following human resource functions: Employee Relations, Compensation and Performance Management, Benefits, Payroll, Staff Development/Recruitment, Organization Development and Training. Responsible for administering human resource programs, procedures, and plans according to human resource policies and will provide assistance to all levels of personnel on various HR-related issues.
Provides legal advice to the organization and participates in major legal actions by reviewing many organizational documents that have legal significance, offering opinions and suggestions on how they might be modified to enhance the organization’s position legally. Prepares and examines contracts that may involve government grants, leases, licenses, purchases, sales, insurance, easements, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for administering human resource programs, procedures, and plans according to human resource policies and will provide assistance to all levels of personnel on various HR-related issues.
- Support on Staff Recruitment: manage recruitment for staff and consultants for projects and proposals.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering with holding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Support on staff absence monitoring and timesheet
- General HR Administration: maintain and oversee employee and consultant personnel files and employee benefits (including medical insurance) communication and questions (excluding salary);
- Assist with visa arrangements for Volunteers and Interns
- Provides legal advice to the organization and participates in major legal actions by reviewing many organizational documents that have legal significance, and offering opinions and suggestions on how they might be modified to enhance the organization’s position legally.
- Counsels, assists, and trains staff in various legal matters involving the organization.
- Prepares and examines contracts that may involve government grants, leases, licenses, purchases, sales, insurance, easements, etc.
- Ensures that transactions are legally sound and consistent with the CTC’s mission, authority, policy, and procedure and that conservation project information and documentation is reported and filed accurately
- Provide advice on legal matters regarding government regulations and policies applicable to CTC, including Staff Regulation and Financial Regulation (in particular procurement rules)
- Advise on the legal aspects of documents
- Advise on contracting and procurement issues
- Support the development of administrative procedures/policy
- Support the development of agreements and memoranda
- Support management and staff on specific work-related legal queries;
- Ensure that there is an efficient procurement and grant system in place
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Law, or Human Management.
- Experienced in related fields and equivalent position level for min. 1-2 years.
- Familiar with and get used to maintaining, reviewing, and updating organization charts.
- Able to perform the whole process of recruitment.
- Able to compose and update the strategy and policy for HR development.
- Administer employee attendance, leave and overtime also handle payroll system and calculation.
- Maintain the whole document of HR and LEGAL, including but not limited to archiving and improving the system.
- Arrange the work plan and budget for the implementation.
- Coordinate and take control to perform the most effective and efficient budget consumption/usage.
- Able to do performance management and KPI.
- Contract/agreement draft, review, and amendment.
- Comprehend the employment law.
- Supervise and control unit performance below.
- A great leader, and problem solver with high integrity.
- Trustworthy, attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy and well organized
- Ability to meet set targets and to work independently and in a team setting
- Fast learning & good communication skill
- Adaptive and able to work in a team
The position will be based in Bali. Evening and weekend work to achieve program goals may be required.
Please send your CV through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person : Ivo Panggabean (+62 811-3830-4630)