Plan International is an independent organization, whose purpose is to strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We engage people and partners to:
- Empower children, young people, and communities to make vital changes that tackle the root causes of discrimination against girls, exclusion, and vulnerability.
- Drive change in practice and policy at local, national, and global levels through our reach, experience, and knowledge of the realities children face.
- Work with children and communities to prepare for and respond to crises and to overcome adversity.
- Support the safe and successful progression of children from birth to adulthood.
Currently, Plan in Indonesia is undergoing a transition from being an INGO to a full-fledged national Yayasan, Yayasan Plan International Indonesia.
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia (YPII) is presently continuing to implement Plan Indonesia’s country strategy, where the country objective has been defined as “to identify and facilitate the removal of obstacles that prevent children from enjoying their rights and participating fully in Indonesian society”. At the same time, Plan International’s Country Office in Indonesia is in transition to become an independent national entity and full member of the Plan International Federation. Yayasan Plan International Indonesia (YPII) has been established in mid-2017 and fully operational since 2018 and is the entity that will be transitioned to be a National Office, a full member of the PII family.
Dimensions of the Role
HR Admin Officer reports to the People and Culture Manager with responsibilities including processing employee data, maintaining employees’ data and contracts, assisting P&C Manager in updating organization policies and procedures, and preparing audit requirements in HR.
- Preparing Administration related to personnel
- Maintain physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts, advance, leave, etc.
- Create and manage agreement related to personnel
- Create and manage renewal and amendment of agreement related to personnel
- Regularly calculate final payment and remind final payment.
- Create and manage OIC & Assignment related to personnel.
- Prepare and manage exit staffs include all clearance documents.
- Talent Development
- Assist employees in end to end appraisal activity; interim & annual. Socialization, online class, schedule, remind, collect, recap, and input to budget form.
- Maintain HR Database
- Update and maintain monthly employee list (joining, leaving, OIC, assignment, etc) and circulate it to Finance and HR team.
- Administer HRIS including updating and monitoring data base
- Update the YPII organization structure
- Coordinate with archiving company to store physical documents and IT to store digital documents
- Assist P&C Manager in updating organization policies and procedures
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics
- Prepare audit requirements in HR
- Support P&C Manager about budget realization/adjustment salary.
- People Experience
- Ensure all administration processes are in-line with organization regulations and local law, including performance management, contract management, and separation process
- P&C Manager: Coordinate all HR administration and database
- Director: HR dashboard reporting
- Director and Manager: Coordinate employee administration process
- All employees: Coordinate employee data and contract
- HRIS Regional: Coordinate employee database into the system
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor degree with minimum 4 years experienced in HRIS (SAP/Oracle/etc.)
- Working knowledge of local law in HR contract
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong team-building and motivational skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
Plan International’s Values in Practice
We Are Lasting Impact
We strive to achieve significant and lasting impact on the lives of children and young people, and to secure equality for girls. We challenge ourselves to be bold, courageous, responsive, focused and innovative.
We Are Equal, Inclusive, Empowering
We respect all people, value diversity, and uphold equality in the scope of our programs and workplace.
We are transparent and accountable.
We create working climate and partnership that is trusting, honest, transparent and accountable for the decisions we make and the impact our work has on our stakeholders
We Are Smart & Lifelong Learning
At any time, there are always new things that we can know and learn therefore we are eager to seek knowledge that is useful for ourselves and the organization.
We are adaptive and innovative
We are aware that existing problems and future challenges cannot always be solved with a conventional mindset, so we are constantly innovating in search of new breakthroughs.
We prioritize collaboration
We collaborate with various parties, both internally and externally, based on good faith and the principles of partnership that apply in the organization to achieve common goals.
Taking Measured-Risk:We dare to take measured risks to be superior and at the forefront.
We realize that risk is part of decision making, so being brave for taking measured risk is the key for us to be able to keep moving forward to be superior and at the forefront.
Based at Country Office with around 25% travel to projects areas when required.
Level of Contact with Children
Low contact: Very rare interaction with children
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by click https://tinyurl.com/HRAdminOfficer not later than November 30, 2022
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy.
As an international child centred community development organisation, Yayasan Plan International Indonesia is fully committed to promoting the realisation of children’s rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for. Our organisation is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We foster an organisational culture that embraces and exemplifies our commitment to gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion while supporting staff to adopt good practice, positive attitudes and principles of gender equality and inclusion.
- Salary Offer 6.500.000 - 8.500.000 IDR