CLINTON HEALTH ACCESS INITIATIVE
Position Title : Hepatitis Officer
Report to : Hepatitis Program Leader
Founded in 2002, by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (“CHAI”) is a global health organization committed to saving lives, reducing the burden of disease and strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world.
Program Specific Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic and administrative support to Program Manager to ensure smooth and successful program development and implementation.
- Work closely with partner sites (Provincial and District Office of Health, Primary Health centre and other related local government bodies), including communities to plan the success of implementation Hepatitis program. Identified local issues and gap to be coordinated with local stakeholders and PM for problem solving
- Ensure effective communication with key local partners and internal program for better coordination and planning
- Assist sites through regular meetings and communication in implementing plans and troubleshooting
- Operationalize and implement recommendations and technical guidance as agreed with local partners
- Facilitate monitoring, evaluation and analysis for continuous program adaptation and improvement
- Ensure the documentation of activities and outcomes in order to create replicable models and policy advocacy documents
- Perform basic finance and admin functions as needed under the guidance of the CHAI Finance team.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Program Manager and or Program Director.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least medical doctor with public health preferable or a quantitative discipline.
- At least three years of work experience within a private or non-profit international organization
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically and in a change-oriented manner
- Entrepreneurial ability to work quickly, work in team and effectively with minimal supervision
- Sensitivity to cultural contexts;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and meet deadlines and to absorb and synthesize a broad range of information
- The ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders
- Proven track record working in challenging multi-stakeholder environments
- Excellent attitude to the work and self-motivated persona.
- Experience working in unpredictable environment, willingness to adapt
- Fluently in English (oral and written) and in Indonesian
- Experience in healthcare and knowledge of the Indonesian Ministry of Health is an advantage