Under supervision of Research Manager, The Health Economics Research
Associate will assist the activities of Research Division in research planning, budgeting, and
implementation, data collection, report preparation, and research writing.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ACTIVITIES OUTPUT/ MEASUREMENT
1. Research Planning and Design
Supporting Research Manager in developing research work plans, timeline, and budgeting;
Designing a variety of rigorous economic research methods and tools;
Working closely with research consultants and experts in study planning.
2. Data Collection and Analysis
Working with enumerators and stakeholders in data collection process;
Processing and analyzing quantitative data;
Preparing questionnaires, presentations, reports, papers, etc.;
Searching for and retrieving information from evidence‐based sources and online databases to support literature reviews;
Data collection activities are done as scheduled and follow proper scientific and technical standards;
All necessary documents and preparations of data collection process are done as scheduled;
Data analyses are based on well‐established evidence;
High quality of reports and research papers;
3. Administrative Support
Supporting the management, budget disbursement, and other administration of research projects;
Working with relevant departments to ensure all necessary documents of research are completed;
Conducting meetings with external stakeholders.
A. Minimum Qualifications
• A Master’s degree in health economics or economics;
• Willing to stay in the position at least until December 31st, 2022 (approximately 2 years);
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge and experiences in conducting quantitative research;
• Ability to conduct impact evaluations such as DID, RDD, IV, PSM, etc.
• Having experiences or familiarity of health research and issues in Indonesia is preferred;
• Great competence of academic writing in English and Bahasa Indonesia;
• An advanced skill in statistical software (preferably STATA).
• Outstanding working quality and organization;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Great Initiatives and eagerness to learn new knowledge;
• Exceptional academic/formal writing skills;
• Team work and collaboration.