[APPLY NOW: GRAPHIC DESIGNER]
Who We Are
Yayasan Inobu is one of Indonesia’s youngest & most exciting research institutes in the field of environment and rural production systems. Our approach, grounded in the concept of collaborative, applied research, has led to many innovations in the fields of sustainable commodity production, environmental management & indigenous rights, since our inception in 2014. We currently work in the provinces of Central Kalimantan & West Papua, as well as supporting partner organizations across the Indonesian archipelago & undertaking policy research and development at the national level.
- Developing & presenting visual concepts based on relevant materials;
- Designing posters, infographics, monthly & annual reports, web pages, advertisements, & other materials using computer software programs, such as Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign;
- Coordinating with program managers, content creators & other professionals in order to develop layout & designs;
- Make revisions & changes based on feedback from Yayasan Inobu;
- Review final designs for errors & ensure final productions are both visually pleasing & readable; and
- Ensuring the appropriate use of Yayasan Inobu’s identity (logos, names, etc.) & its partners in every material produced.
Ideal candidate should
- Have a bachelor degree in design with specialization in graphic design, from a reputable university;
- Have min. 2-3 years of experience on the relevant area;
- Have expertise in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator;
- Familiar with HTML & experience with UI/UX, CSS & web design;
- Experience with Microsoft Office;
- Experience with animations, print design, typography, branding & photography will be considered as an advantage; and
- Demonstrate creativity, good communication skills & problem-solving.
How to Apply