You will be a motivated and proactive Graphic Designer with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence.
07th January, 2019
Join MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society) in Jakarta to play an integral role in developing innovative, interesting and informative communication and publication materials for the Communication and Knowledge Management Team and the Stranas (Strategi Nasional) Stunting Team.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria https://www.cardno.com/media/3789/tor_graph_designer.pdf
You will be a motivated and proactive Graphic Designer with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with minimum five years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity working with design software, such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc. as well as design of PPT Presentation using Microsoft Power Point®.
- Demonstrated ability in editing video content at a basic level using software, such as Adobe Premiere
- Excellent record of developing graphic design of publications and IEC materials which were published to broad audiences, preferably with a national level coverage / diversity.
- Ability to manage the publication process including concept, content development, design and production.
- Strong artistic skills, but can keep up with standard TNP2K guidelines
- Proven record of developing attractive and informative PPT presentation materials for strategic use.
- Proven record of strong client relations, with ability to work in sensitive situations, and challenging policy environments, including in providing prompt and quality response to client requests.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, including to effectively communicate internally/externally, share information with colleagues, clients and the management.
- Proven excellent presentational and writing skills, including working with time constraints in the preparation of high-quality documents.
- Proactive, highly motivated and a self-starter. Proven record of strong performance working in teams (teamwork) as well as working independently / with minimum supervision.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently as well as multitasking; including to meet tight deadlines as well as managing uncertainty and adjust to a changing work program.
- Fluency in written and oral Bahasa Indonesia and in English
A competitive salary package will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local Indonesian labour laws.
Why join MAHKOTA?
MAHKOTA offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities.
By joining MAHKOTA, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply
Position closes Sunday, 20 January 2019, 5 PM (local time)
For any enquiries about this position, please contact email@example.com quoting “MAHKOTA – Graphic Designer” in your email subject line.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.