Happy Hearts Indonesia is a young, energetic nonprofit, dedicated to rebuilding schools and providing education to children in remote areas in Indonesia. Our team is currently looking for a strong candidate in graphic design and video editing. If you join our team you will be responsible for designing our marketing tools and publication products (banners, posters, brochures, etc.), both online and offline. You are also in charge of creating strong videos to support our development and communication team with either simple animation or editing raw video files from the field. Photography skills is a must. The chosen candidate will work on interesting and diverse job assignments with travel possibilities.
- We offer an attractive employment package with a competitive salary
- private health insurance
- contract based with the chance of full employment
- able to work in a young, developing team
- Must have a degree in graphic design or visual design with a minimum of 3 years work experience
- Be familiar with graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Have experience in video editing and good command in video editing software such as Premier Pro, After Effects, InDesign, etc.
- Be able to work independently and effectively
How to Apply
Please send your full application until 31 December 2020, including some work samples, salary expectation and earliest time to start to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.