Tetra Tech International Development (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Grants Manager position on a USAID-funded program Indonesia. The 5-year USAID-funded program seeks to help Indonesia achieve its development goal of reducing marine plastic pollution by improving urban waste management through public institution strengthening and private sector partnerships.
Working under the direction of the Director of Admin and Finance (DAF), the Grants Manager will be experienced in, and responsible for the administrative and financial management of all grants for this project while ensuring compliance with USAID and Tetra Tech rules and regulations This would be a full-time position based in Indonesia for the full life of project (anticipated five years).
* Define and manage the grant application (RFA/APS) and selection processes in collaboration with technical staff and in accordance with Tetra Tech and USAID policies and procedures.
* Support project implementation by providing resources, tools, and solutions to complex regulatory challenges.
* Manage the project’s Grants Under Contract (GUC) portfolio.
* Ensure compliance with GUC administration policies and procedures of Tetra Tech and USAID.
* Monitor and manage the finances of the grants in coordination with the Chief of Party and Director of Administration and Finance.
* Strengthen the capacity of the Activity personnel and grantees in the administration of the GUCs.
* Maintain current knowledge of the rules and regulations of the United States Government (FAR, AIDAR, ADS, CFR).
* Closeout grants in accordance with Tetra Tech and USAID grants management policies and procedures.
* Perform other assigned tasks to support project goals.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, and/or some other relevant discipline is required.
* Minimum five (5) years’ experience managing grants programs (preferably USAID-funded projects) with a demonstrated understanding of the full grants cycle.
* Proven track record of successful administrative and financial management of a grants program, including the alignment of technical objectives with interventions that can be achieved through grants programs.
*Experience providing or coordinating capacity building service provision to grantees.
* Prior administrative experience, with demonstrated excellence in data management and record-keeping. Prior financial and internal controls systems management experience.
* Bahasa and English proficiency required.
* Indonesia nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
How to Apply
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: https://bit.ly/GrantsManagerIndonesia
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.