URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Habitat for Humanity Indonesia is a part of Habitat for Humanity International that upholds the vision to create a world where everyone has a place to live. Habitat for Humanity Indonesia is a Christian non-profit organization with a vision that everyone in Indonesia has a decent place to live. Headquartered in Jakarta, Habitat Indonesia began operating in Indonesia in 1997 and by these achievements, for 24 years Habitat for Humanity Indonesia take part in contributing to community development and construction development in Indonesia by serving more than 160,000 families in 17 provinces.
Aside from housing, Habitat Indonesia also participates in providing clean water and better sanitation system, as well as renovating and building schools. Families and individuals in need of a hand-up partner with Habitat for Humanity to build or improve a place they can call home. Habitat homeowners help build their own homes alongside volunteers and pay an affordable mortgage. Through financial support, volunteering or adding a voice to support affordable housing, everyone can help families achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build better lives for themselves. Through shelter, we empower.
Habitat Indonesia is seeking the expertise of an Grant Manager, Responsible in the acquisition of new and existing grant funding, building the capacity and supporting the National Office in developing donor-attractive programs and in promoting strategic programmatic growth that is consistent with the Mission and Principles of Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI), as well as with the FOI (Foundations, Organization and Institutions) areas of interest, maintain the relationship with donors and providing quality assurance in reporting and effective project management cycle to ensure adequate funding obtained for programming from diversified sources.
Key Responsibility :
- Identify potential FOI donors, development agencies in Indonesia and coordinate with HQ FOI peers in the development of proposals for FOIs.
- Engage Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from identification to the realization of partnership development in alignment with objectives of Habitat’s strategic plan.
- Represent Habitat Indonesia at various conferences, donor engagement meetings and workshops to promote the mission, vision and principles of the organization and create awareness.
- Constantly explore business development opportunities in collaboration with the resource development and program colleagues keeping in mind programmatic trends and thematic approaches needed in an organic development market space.
- Support Sector Specialists/SMEs to develop programs, including impact logic (theory of change) and monitory and evaluation methodology.
- Support the NO staff in the development of fundraising plans focused on FOI and corporate foundations and help NOs move towards revenue sustainability.
- Develop FOI grant applications and proposals which meet current policy requirements and recommend for approval to the program leadership at the AO, NO and or Global Funding Network (GFN).
- Coordinate and engage SMEs/Sector Specialists at all levels on proposal development from the perspective of Habitat’s strategic plan.
- Coordination to ensure high-value donor experience in the alignment of programmatic innovation and implementation challenges in shelter sector best practices and community priorities.
- Support design and delivery of workshops in regards to new program implementation approaches and strategies such as market mapping, housing market development or HSS in country in which these approaches are promoted.
- Conduct field visits with donors and accompany key donor volunteer teams to support successful implementation and enhance the donor experience.
- Weekly and quarterly reporting as well as updating of donor pipeline.
- Monitoring grant projects on budget, achievement, and timeline.
- Facilitate capacity building for national office staff for the development of effective story development on holistic development.
- Generate new project models with specialists/SMEs based on FOI trends.
- Engage other NGOs/CSOs/others institutions in project development for comprehensive interventions
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree from Business Administration, Social Sciences or any relevant fields.
- Min 5 years working experience in transformational development, Advocacy, DR program or grant management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and relationship building.
- Good knowledge in proposal preparation and program management especially with USAID, DFAT, MFAT, or EU funded programs.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Fluent in English (min, TOEFL score: 550)
- Understanding the Humanitarian Industry.
Habitat for Humanity Staff Core Value, We expect that all employees will embrace the value of our organization.
- Humility: We are part of something bigger than ourselves. We recognize that we always have more to learn and that success depends on others.
- Courage: We do what is right, even if it is difficult or unpopular, by having honest conversations, valuing diverse perspectives, and boldly acting to further Habitat’s mission.
- Accountability: We take personal responsibility for Habitat’s mission by acting with integrity, putting forth our best work, and learning from success and failure.
We encourage people of varied races, ethnicities, religions, ages, genders, and disabilities, to work with us.
We also require that all staff take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities (especially children), and all those with whom we work.
Serious and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications with a cover letter briefly explaining how your experience is relevant to this position.