Position Reports To: Finance and Admin Director
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Jhpiego seeks a Grants Manager for an anticipated five-year USAID- funded maternal, newborn and newborn health (MNH) project in Indonesia. The Senior Grants Manager is responsible for managing subgrant and subcontract to local implementers. H/she will manage the financial administration of subgrants including approval of financial records and invoices and ensuring monitoring, compliance and reporting.
This position is contingent upon funding.
- Advise and contribute to the design, development and implementation of grants
- Ensure subgrantees follow policies, procedures, and practices consistent with USAID, Jhpiego and JHU regulations
- Responsible for overall financial and administrative management of subgrantees, ensuring strict adherence to USG accounting policies and procedures
- Review all reimbursement requests for appropriateness, and ensure that subawardees are in compliance with USAID and established Jhpiego administrative and financial policies, procedures, terms and conditions of the contract, and sound business practices
- Administer sub agreements, including preparation of sub-agreements and facilitating contractual review process
- Closely monitor all phases of award and closing, including assessment of financial progress and performance
- Review subgrantees’ monthly financial reports
- Train, orient and build the financial capacity-building of subgrantees, on Jhpiego reporting requirements, format, systems, procedures and relevant USAID rules and regulations to meet contractual requirements.
- Conduct regular financial monitoring visit to subgrantees and provide onsite support when need
- Bachelors degree in finance and/or accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in grants design, accounting and/or subgrant management on large donor-funded international projects
- In-depth knowledge of USAID programs, regulations, administrative policies, compliance and reporting (previous experience with USAID-funded contracts would be an advantage)
- Expert knowledge Proficiency in the use of financial software applications (QuickBooks), databases, spreadsheets, and/or word processing. Packages include: Microsoft Outlook, Access, Excel and Word.
- Experience building the capacity of local grantees
- Demonstrated effective verbal and listening communications skills, and written Indonesian language; English language proficiency preferred
How to Apply :
Please submit your application letter and CV with information of 3 referees, expected salary and details of availability to the following email address: IndonesiaHumanResources@jhpiego.org with subject as per position. For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
- Salary Offer Negotiable