The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a global service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development with around 16,400 employees. GIZ has over 50 years of experience in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and the environment, and peace and security. As a public-benefit federal enterprise, GIZ supports the German Government – in particular the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) – and public and private sector clients in around 130 countries in achieving their objectives in international cooperation. With this aim, GIZ works together with its partners to develop effective solutions that offer people better prospects and sustain-ably improve their living conditions.
For more information, please consult www.giz.de.
- The incumbent provides assistance to the Services for International Staff Unit assigned in Indonesia and their relative(s).
In carrying out his/her role, the Services for International Intern performs the following major functions/duties:
- Filling expatriate documents;
- Assist in collecting and selecting VAT documents;
- Assist in collecting document of project vehicle
- Support in the preparation of documents before submitting to the Indonesia Ministry;
General Corporate Tasks
- Performs administrative and other tasks relevant to the job or organization units when the need arises;
- Participates in task teams and other corporate entrepreneurial or strategy-linked endeavors.
Required qualifications and competences
- The ability to communicate simply, clearly and effectively with excellent written and editing skills
- Assures the quality of results
- An ability to work under pressure and to cope with frustration even in difficult situations
- Capability to work independently and in a pro-active way
- Cooperates constructively and reliably with colleagues
- Acts in a politically sensitive way that is appropriate in the given context
- Focussed and proactive working attitude.
- Positive attitude in taking responsibilities and new activities.
- Holding Administrative secretarial Diploma III or related field;
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English;
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office and MS Access would advantage).
- Very good knowledge of English
Duty Station: Jakarta
Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
Expected Joining Date: a.s.a.p.
Duration of Internship: 3 – 6 months (not less than this period)
How to Apply
Interested candidates shall submit comprehensive resume and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before June 23th, 2019.
Please put: Formalities – Internship as your email subject and name the files using following format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV] (i.e: Nakula Sadewa _CV or Nakula Sadewa _Motivation Letter or Nakula Sadewa _Reference)