Established Jewelry company seeks experienced and effective General Manager to manager all operations & office. Salary 7 – 15 million depending on qualifications.
Candidate Requirements are:
- Experienced in running day to day operation of Export business dealing with USA.
- Must be articulate and professional, to communicate with American Buyers and do all communication in fluent written & spoken English.
- Excellent business communication skills with clients in English verbal & written email.
- Conducting weekly meetings & Status Reports for Foreign Buyers & Local Staff.
- Must Understand & be able to read Selling Reports from Department Stores in USA.
- Capable of creating and enforcing corporate policies & procedures to maintain a high quality of performance and consistency for Customer Service, Orders shipping, etc.
- Must organize all Spreadsheets in Excel and follow-up with all staff member weekly.
- Must Serve as Head of Product Development to lead the company for development of new Jewelry Lines and new concepts and ideas each month.
- Able to google New Product Development Concepts and bring then to well created & beautiful final product.
- Must oversee all Sketches, Waxes & Sample Development and push it along timely for New Collections
- Capable to oversee all aspects of the business: Sales, Product Development, Communication with Buyers, Production, Filling of all Orders, Quality Control & Web Sales General Management.
- Preference is given for candidate from Jewelry manufacturing background.
- Familiar with jewelry manufacturing process, materials and tools/ equipment.
- Familiar with jewelry QC processes and customer requirements.
- Min 5 yrs experience managing company of 100+ employees
- Excellent Follow up on all levels (capable of keeping your own lists & follow-up)
OTHER TASKS: Responsible to organize meetings for buyers and the director:
- Responsible for weekly meetings by division & office morale, motivation & discipline.
- Responsible for office security teams, cleanliness, regulations, etc.
- Responsible for a high level of organization of entire office – all materials and items
- Responsible for office maintenance & repairs, checking constantly.
- Responsible for overseeing “rolling schedule” & safety measures for Covid-19
- Responsible for health, safety, maintenance, environmentally appropriate garbage removal, etc.
- Honest, Ethical, Dedicated and Integrity are Key.
- Excellent communication, organizational & Leadership skills
- Excellent People management required – motivation & discipline
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and efficiently to owner & buyer.
- Direct communication of all urgent & important information
- Salary Offer 7- 15 jt