- Develop and implement 3-5 year organizational fundraising strategy, with overall targets, as well as annual targets for the major sectors YABI wants to pursue: foundation, government, corporate, individuals, and online.
- Develop in-kind fundraising strategy and policies.
- Work with Executive Director to develop and support Board of Directors Fundraising Committee that will oversee all fundraising activities and cultivate/solicit donors.
- Develop annual unfunded needs list that is prioritized, with costs.
- Track all incoming grants; write and submit required reports (programmatic and financial) to donors and make sure all grant requirements are met.
- Write and submit grant proposals (with budgets) to donors as required/requested.
- Research/identify new funding opportunities. Cultivate new donor relationships through calls, visits, letters and proposal submissions.
- Work with Communications Team to plan and implement public communications strategy (including online and social media pieces).
- Work with Digital Fundraising Officer to manage online giving/marketing program (including online campaigns and appeals).
- With Finance Team, establish development budget for research tools, travel to meet with donors, technology for online donations, advertising, etc.
- Analyze effectiveness of fundraising efforts.
- Advanced degree preferred, with conservation/science background or knowledge
- Strong written and spoken English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive grant proposals and reports. Strong editing skills.
- At least 3-5 years experience in proposal and report writing, budget development, and grant management
- Significant fundraising experience within Indonesia and overseas, including: developing fundraising strategies, donor research, and building donor relationships
- Experience in all or most major fundraising sectors: government, corporation, foundation, and individual
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills: ability to maintain strong professional relationships with a range of groups in-person and by writing and phone, underscored by strong judgment and emotional intelligence.
- Highly detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
How to Apply
- Address Perumahan Bumi Indraprasta I Jalan Bima 4 No. 10 Bantarjati Bogor