About the organization:
Yayasan Relief Islami Indonesia (YRII) is an independent humanitarian and development organization. YRII, previously Islamic Relief Worldwide in Indonesia as globally with Islamic Relief Worldwide we have been fighting poverty and injustice for 30 years, in a world where more than three billion people still live in poverty
Islamic Relief Worldwide in Indonesia has been operating since 2003 and officially became Yayasan Relief Islami Indonesia in January 2022. The objective of the Yayasan Relief Islami Indonesia program is to contribute to the social welfare of the Indonesian people and to alleviate suffering. The main sectors for the program include:
- Water and Sanitation
- Sustainable livelihood
- Child Welfare
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Climate Change
The geographical area: NTB, Aceh, Central Sulawesi, West Sulawesi, and Jakarta Province will be expanded to all regions of Indonesia according to the development of the organization. The implementation of the program is carried out directly by YRII or through cooperation partners.
Islamic Relief Indonesia is seeking Some Positions for a Fundraising Team in Jakarta – Indonesia
1. Donor Care Officer (Job Code: DCO)
The donor care officer reports to the Fundraising Coordinator. He/she will have the responsibility to inform, report, and contact acquisition and existing donors to achieve predetermined fundraising targets in the fields of zakat, infaq, sadaqah, and waqf (ZISWAQF) and non-ZISWAQF.
2. Digital Fundraising Officer (Job Code: DFO)
The digital fundraising officer reports to the Fundraising coordinator. He/she will have the responsibility to develop, plan and implement his own workload in terms of predetermined targets for fundraising and implementation in the areas of zakat, infaq, sadaqah, and waqf (ZISWAQF), and non-ZISWAQF
3. Corporate Fundraising Officer (Job Code: CFO)
The Corporate Fundraising officer reports to the Fundraising Coordinator. He/She will have the responsibility to develop, plan, and execute his own workload in terms of predetermined targets for fundraising and implementation in the corporate segment
4. Offline Fundraising Officer (Job Code: OFO)
- To develop fundraising policy, system, strategy, and mechanism, fundraising in the areas other than faith related donation (Zakat, Infaq, and Shodaqoh) and WAQF;
- To establish and build the capacity of the fundraising team including volunteers for humanitarian-related donations;
- To lead in implementation strategy for offline fundraising to Masjid, SMEs (Small-Medium Enterprises), Communities, Schools, and Events.
How to Apply
For detailed information about the job description and the requirements, and to submit the application, please visit this link: